Need to spend more time
Potomac LabWorx provides experts on demand. Our mission is to take on the essential tasks that clutter your business day thereby freeing you up to take on your scientific challenges.
USO RESPECTS YOUR PRIVACY
Our Site and mobile applications use forms in which you give us contact information (including your name, address, telephone number, and email address) so you can place orders, request information and support, and make product suggestions. For certain services, we may also request a credit card number, government identification number, or other financial information. We will then create an account number for you. We receive and store any information you enter on our Site or mobile applications, or give us in any other way, including through email, telephone, or other communications with our customer service department. If you contact us for support, we will keep an internal record of what support was given. We use your information to contact you regarding functionality changes to our products, our Site and mobile applications, new My US Office services, and special offers we think you’ll find valuable. If you would rather not receive this information, please see the “Updating Your Information” section below on how to change your preferences.
Within our Site and mobile applications we use tracking technologies such as: CI codes (click tracking), ISC (source tracking), and ITC (item tracking codes, attached to purchases at an item level, used to determine where within the application a product was added). Our mobile applications automatically collect the device’s operating system, phone model, app version, and device ID, and customer number. We report this data back to our My US Office web services. These results are not shared with any third parties and are used solely for deciding when to retire SDKs/OS versions and to identify characteristics of major users so that we may optimize our applications and services for those user types. With your express consent, we may access and track location data from your mobile device in order to personalize results such as user favorite domain name selections. We do not tie any personally identifiable information about you to any of the location tracking technologies that we use, and we do not track location data when our mobile applications are not in use. You may withdraw your consent for us to use location data at any time by turning off the location services setting on your device.
This Site and our mobile applications contain links to other websites. Unfortunately, My US Office is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such sites.
- This Site has security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of the information under our control. When you enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number) on our order forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
- We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- We use emails to communicate with you, to confirm your placed orders, and to send information that you have requested. We also provide email links, as on our “Contact Us” page, to allow you to contact us directly. We strive to promptly reply to your messages.
- The information you send to us may be stored and used to improve this Site, our mobile application, and our products, or it may be reviewed and discarded.
- We may at times provide information about you to third parties to provide various services on our behalf, such as processing credit card payments, serving advertisements, conducting contests or surveys, performing analyses of our products or customer demographics, shipping of goods or services, and customer relationship management.
- We will only share information about you that is necessary for the third party to provide the requested service. These companies are prohibited from retaining, sharing, storing or using your personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes.
- We may also use a tool called TruEffect to place a cookie on our behalf.
- This cookie collects anonymous data that helps us conduct targeted advertising and improve the performance of our advertising on other websites. To opt-out of our use of TruEffect, In the event that we use third party advertising companies to serve ads on our behalf, these companies may employ cookies and action tags (also known as single pixel GIF or web beacons) to measure advertising effectiveness.
- Any information that these third parties collect via cookies and action tags is completely anonymous. If you would like more information about this practice and your choices, Google Analytics We use a tool called “Google Analytics” to collect information about use of this Site, such as how often users visit the Site, what pages they visit when they do so, and what other sites they used prior to coming to this Site.
- Google Analytics collects only the IP address assigned to you on the date you visit this Site, rather than your name or other identifying information. Google Analytics plants a permanent cookie on your web browser to identify you as a unique user the next time you visit this Site.
- You can prevent Google Analytics from recognizing you on return visits to this Site by disabling the Google Analytics cookie on your browser.
From time-to-time, we may provide you with the opportunity to participate in contests or surveys. If you choose to participate, we may request certain personally identifiable information from you. Participation in these contests or surveys is completely voluntary and you therefore have a choice whether
or not to disclose the requested information. The requested information typically includes contact information (such as name and address), and demographic information (such as zip code and age level – note that you must be 18 or above to enter). We use this information to notify contest winners and award prizes, to monitor site traffic, and to personalize our Site.
We may use a third party service provider to conduct these surveys or contests. When we do, that company will be prohibited from using our users’ personally identifiable information for any other purpose. We will not share the personally identifiable information you provide through a contest or survey with other third parties unless we give you prior notice and choice.
Supplementation of Information
In order to provide certain services to you, we may on occasion supplement the personally identifiable information you submit to us with information from third party sources (e.g., information from our strategic partners, service providers, or the United States Postal Service). We do this to enhance our ability to serve you, to tailor our products and services to you, and to offer you opportunities to purchase products or services that we believe may be of interest to you.
My US Office may display targeted offers to our customers based on the products currently owned by the customer. These offers will display as varying product banners. There is no personal or geolocation information collected within these product banners to build a profile about your activities or that is
shared with third party advertising companies.
If a user elects to use our referral service to inform a friend about our Site or mobile application, we ask the user for the friend’s name and email address. My US Office will automatically send the friend a one-time email inviting them to visit our Site. My US Office stores this information for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email. The friend may contact EAZIBIZI at firstname.lastname@example.org to request the removal of this information from our database.
What Happens to my Personally Identifiable Information if I Terminate my USO "EAZIBIZI" Account?
When your EAZIBIZI account is cancelled (either voluntarily or involuntarily) all of your personally identifiable information is placed in “deactivated” status on our relevant EAZIBIZI databases. However, deactivation of your account does not mean your personally identifiable information has been deleted from our database entirely. We will retain and use your personally identifiable information as necessary in order to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, or enforce our agreements.
You may alter, update or deactivate your account information or opt out of receiving communications from us and our partners at any time. We have the following options for changing and modifying your account information or contact preferences.
i- You may send an email to email@example.com
ii- You may visit your online Account
iii- You may send mail to My US Office at the following postal address: 10075 Tyler Ct., Suite 10, Ijamsville, MD. 27154 USA
iv- You may call us at: +1 202.545.6466
v- You may fax us at: +1 240.367.9669
We will respond to your request for access or to modify or deactivate your information within thirty (30) days.
If you are visiting this Site from a country other than the country in which our servers are located, your communications with us may result in the transfer of information across international boundaries. By visiting this Site and communicating electronically with us, you consent to such transfers.
We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (including without limitation subpoenas), to protect our property and rights or the property and rights of a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop activity we consider to be illegal or unethical. We will also share your information to the extent necessary to comply with ICANN’s rules, regulations and policies. To the extent we are legally permitted to do so, we will take reasonable steps to notify you in the event that we are required to provide your personal information to third parties as part of legal process.